2010年7月26日星期一

Life jigsaw (生命的拼圖) (Peter's sharing)













Life grows in time
No one knows when it start
How it goes beforehand
Where it stops

We live in life
We enjoy with family and friends
It could be ups or downs
All these replay in memory

All moments and events goes like a jigsaw
We do not understand all relationship in between
Some mingle, connect and develop
Some detach, separate and go away

We cannot retain them all
They could only keep all in dream
Now a day come
We could rearrange the jigsaw puzzle

We start to see a picture developing
We remember those stories behind
They have laugh, smile, tears and cries

A full life picture can only complete with all jigsaw in place
We always look for the missing piece
Where the missing jigsaw goes
When it lost
How can we recover it back

Time passes
Memory fades
World changes
Body gets old
Jigsaw appears in past
It accumulates in present
It turns into life history in future

Let us treasure our life jigsaw everyday
Before it is too late to salvage them
Let all enjoy the complete picture of life jigsaw
Without any missing pieces with others......

生命的拼圖

生命隨著時間成長,
沒有人知道它何時起始,
及預先知道它的去處,
也不知它在哪裡終結。

我們生活在這生命(拼圖)裡,
享受與家人和朋友一起,
日子有起有伏,
經常在記憶中重拾(這些片段)。

所有的時刻和事件就如拼圖一樣,
我們不明白之間的所有關係,
有些是融合的、連接的和拼砌中的;
有些是離位的、分開的,亦有消失了的。

我們不能留住它們,
它們只留在夢裏,
現在終有這一天來到,
我們可以重新排列(彩色的)拼圖。

我們看見拼圖的圖案發展(像自動的拼合了),
我們記得這些故事的背後,
它們在笑、有微笑的、有流淚並有哭泣的。

一個完整的生命的圖畫是因成了完整的拼圖
我們總是尋找丟失的一塊,
丟失的拼圖去了哪裡?
當失去它,我們怎樣才能尋回過來?

時間正流逝,
記憶在漸漸消失,
世界在變化當中,
軀穀變得殘舊,
拼圖由過去一直續步在拼攏,
累積至今,
它將變化成為未來生命(可歌)的史詩。

讓我們每一天都珍惜生活的拼圖,
趁它們來不及被搶救之先,
讓我們同享完美生命的拼圖,
不讓它有任何缺失的部分與其它的........

(拿起我們一塊一塊的拼圖,拼砌罷。)

2 則留言:

  1. Thank you very much for your kind translation of my little poem on life. This poem comes to my mind suddenly when I refresh what a whole life means in reality. Then, the concept of life jigsaw in total picture comes into my mind. When I return to my computer, I immediately record the inspiration down straight away, without much change. When I read it again to day with your Chinese translation, it touches my heart. I must say the poem must be from the God, not me.

    And then, I have to ask myself:

    Have I seen my total picture of life jigsaw right now?
    What is the total picture about my life, though it is still developing?
    Have I missed any pieces?
    Am I treasure all the available pieces?
    Have I made the available pieces in connect and match?
    Are the pieces good in relationship, in shape and in order?
    Have I got any pieces placed in wrong place, position and orientation?

    If I draw out the picture of my life, do you like it?
    Who can see the total picture clearly, accurately, wisely?
    Do we know that our total picture of life jigsaw is finally present to the God in one day?

    No matter how the life jigsaw goes, are we sure, certain and happy that our life picture looks
    Gorgeous, Colourful and Wonderful like a rainbow in the Heavenly sky.....


    Peter

    回覆刪除
  2. 意念像從天掉下來,像不是自己的。

    每天早上的早餐之間,我也玩SUDOKU(數獨遊戲),當中的反思也有點像JIGSAW(拼圖),數字每一行都是1至9,前後左右
    都是1至9組成,少部份數字預先給你,自己不知整个圖像,每填一個數字,也揭示了下一個圖像,開始会很困難/有些困難,只要不放棄,漸漸最後每一步的指向,說明了終局。

    Arthur

    回覆刪除